Band/BG Music?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> Join the Last Man Standing Team
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nocturn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:31 pm    Post subject: Band/BG Music? Reply with quote

If you guys need a band to do some background music I would be glad to help, We have an Industrial/metal sound which we think would fit in perfectly with LMS and Doom 3 in general. I have some MP3's if you guys want to sample some of our work without vocals.
AO
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds interesting to me. Samples is definetly something we could need.
Nocturn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well here are three mp3s that we have online, but one was made for a movie soundtrack that we had going but the film didn't get the green light, the others are songs of ours. So they may or may not work being looped over and over. But we are more than happy to compose some good old monster shooting music that wouldn't get repetative being looped.

Any feedback on our songs is more than welcome though, right click and save as.

Opaque - Never Again
Opaque - Track 1 (currently unnamed)
Opaque - Horror Movie Soundtrack
iten
Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, those songs are really amazing.
Nocturn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks alot, were working on getting the vocals done and getting our keyboardest up to date on our songs. But we would still be able to put togethor some good mosnter killing songs, if not you could always just use one of our songs.
calimer
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry that I've taken a little while to get back to you. I've been having cable problems and other various issues, yey. I am interested in signing you guys on but we do currently have a band on board so I want to check with them first and make sure that it is okay with them. I doubt it will be a problem, especially since we are pumping out maps so fast ithat we need as much music as we can get. I am also very interested in hearing what kind of "monster killing music" you can produce. As an idea too, I often like it when instruments not usually associated with metal are added in, like organ, piano, harpsicord, violin, it would be cool to hear some of those instruments, and other various ones mixed in sometimes, just an idea. Take care and thanks for your interest in our mod Very Happy
-calimer
calimer
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doh, after listening to your songs again I noticed that "never again" did have piano in it, and I think you did a great job of adding it in, I love it. Also I think 1:30 into your movie soundtrack would be a great beginning point to start the song if it would be used for LMS, though it gets slow again soon. I just love those guitar chords though at that part. The rest of the song unfortunately is a little slow. We'd love to work with you though to create some new songs with maps if you'd be so willing. We can either discuss stuff here, in our private forums (you'd have to sign up to the forums first) or in our Irc channel at gamesurge.net #lms-mod Let us know. Take care.
-calimer
Nocturn
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well keep us notified if it is alright with the other band for us to do some songs. I'll get the rest of the band started thinking on some ideas.
calimer
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah man, they're cool with it. I wouldn't of said we'd like to work with ya unless it was cool with the other band too. I'm really excited to hear some of your monster killing music, especially with that awesome guitar, and especially if it is going fast paced. Take care for now.
-calimer
Nocturn
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great, I'll get started on something right away, is there a particular deadline you want it done by? Or should I just send it to you when we feel its ready?
iten
Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no real deadline for anything soon. Well, there is, but that's too soon and this is going to be a technical deadline mostly, so no worries.

Calimer, of course, would have the final say, but I think that there's no pressure for the near future.
calimer
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I rather have it not be rushed, and you guys happy with it, though we do need tunes, we make maps very fast, especially timbo, kaiser and beerman, damn, they are crazy. I was thinking maybe you could do edits to some of the ones you already posted? Especially that soundtrack one where I was talking about at about 1:30 in. By the way you have access to our private contributor forum so feel free to post there. Take care and thanks again for your interest, great to have you on board.
-calimer
Sgt.Commander Neurosphere
Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys! happy to have you as partners! Very Happy
Yeah, players overe there, be ready to have some kickass soundtrack!

Cya!
iten
Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neurosphere is the other band, BTW Smile
Lisk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the unnamed one is realy nice! DIGGIN IT!
should be nice for some pulse style map Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> Join the Last Man Standing Team All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: