Last Man Standing 4.0 Gameplay Video By The Bearded Beast

View previous topic :: View next topic  
calimer
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:56 pm    Post subject: Last Man Standing 4.0 Gameplay Video By The Bearded Beast Reply with quote

It's awesome to see that even after 10 years that people are still loving the mod! A big thanks to The Bearded Beast for creating the video. The video is a lot of fun to watch so check it out and have a blast!

Here is what he had to say about why LMS has a special place in his heart:
Quote:
"The thing about LMS that created my memory was, aside from great gameplay, the instant recognition of the classic Doom. I was one of those guys who stayed after school with my friends and installed the Classic Doom on the PC's there. We played until the janitor caught us, which he did multiple times Very Happy

But when I booted LMS, and saw the Classic Doom Co-op mode for the first time - it was like the world stopped turning for just a second Smile It was my favourite game - simply modernized! Very Happy And the LMS mod actually sparked my curiosity for gaming which you can hear me say in the video. Not only because it was fun, but because I saw the changes that was made to balance the gameplay out, and keep it fun and exciting. The way everything was so hectic, but also do-able at the same time was a load of fun, and I feel like that's where my gaming 'history' started."
- The Bearded Beast

Check out the video:
Last Man Standing 4.0 Gameplay Video By The Bearded Beast
Come and talk to us on IRC
Visit our Moddb Page
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: