Players And Servers Abandon LMS?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> General Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyChaosFox

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:39 am    Post subject: Players And Servers Abandon LMS? Reply with quote

Hi, Guys after been away for so long from LMS. And lost my previous account here but anyways when i went to grab LMS again to reply the game. I found out that theres only 3 Servers in LMS and no players in Sight, I get the feeling the players that had played LMS are leaving LMS behind. I Don't think LMS has the power to bring players back, i guess all there hard work ended up wasted because of extreme low servers and players that used to be on LMS, ether because of mass chaos lags or because LMS became the boring-est mod ever i still like how hard they work the mod. But As for critically low amount of players playing LMS and the amount of servers i think LMS will be forgotten. Just like The Matrix Online lack of amount of players not getting the game to join in. I guess with no players theres really no need to create a multi-player anymore LMS all gos SP now since the lack of servers and players. Sad
CrazyChaosFox

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:52 am    Post subject: *sigh* oh well i guess LMS is no more Reply with quote

I guess everyone abandon the forums huh, i guess the rules here no longer apply anymore i guess.
[CVG]Anton
LMS Fanatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to see that you didn't get a timely response to your original post, but as for me I have been to involved with work and don't drop by here as much as I did in the past.

I can't agree with your statement that LMS is the most boring MoD ever, it still is a damn good MoD for Doom 3. However Doom 3 players have moved to other games, but it did take a Long time for it to drop in popularity, as such so do the MoD's based on the game as well.

Don't be so quick to count the LMS team out, they have been working on other projects and there skills have not gone by the wayside.

Just a point to that Doom 4 has been announced to be in production and you will once again see the LMS team making another MoD for that release and the server lists filled with more awesome LMS gaming Smile

Hope your are looking forward to seeing that day Smile
"(@)'(@)"***|(@)(@)**''(@)
Blasto007
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welp I can agree and say it has been a very long time since I've played or had my gateway server up. It is a lil sad b/c I love my first person shooter games. I can also say that with D4 coming, I'm sure lms will advance into it when the time is right. And if that is so, I will be more than happy to come back and help test like I have before. But alucard is always keeping me in check with the stuff I've seen him make. But I'll see yas round. Cool
SOTEXASDEATHRIDE

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I for one have stopped playing LMS in favor of other new games but still LOVE the mod and still play FFA all the time. Friend me on Xfire and we can frag one another at will..... Wink If anyone wants to LMS let me know and we can do that too Exclamation

HEAR sotexasdeathride "So c'mon c'mon c'mon get up get up"

dfischbone at yahoo dot commmmm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> General Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: