Platinum Arts Feedback Wanted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
calimer
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Platinum Arts Feedback Wanted Reply with quote

I'm interested in sprucing up PlatinumArts.Net and Kids.PlatinumArts.Net I am interested in knowing, what would you like to see at the sites? What content there would make you want to visit more and enjoy it? Would you like videos? Music? More stories? More reviews? A blog? Any feedback would be much appreciated as I want to make the sites as fun and interesting as I can.

I have been faithfully keeping to my deadline of placing a new piece of writing on Platinum Arts weekly for the Clip Of The Week section. The newest one is actually to be featured in a writing contest. The theme is city smells and it has to be 500 words or less. I have until April 15th and I plan on revising the piece quite a bit. Any suggestions and feedback would be greatly appreciated. I'll be placing revisions in the same thread. Here is a direct link to the story:
http://platinumarts.net/index.php?option=com_joomlaboard&Itemid=39&func=showcat&catid=14

Take care and thanks for any feedback.
-calimer
Come and talk to us on IRC
Visit our Moddb Page
calimer
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kind of pathetic that no one has bothered to offer me any feedback. If anyone is interested I have posted the newest version of the story I'm writing for a writing contest. Take care.
-calimer
Visit our Moddb Page
Juash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think more videos would be a lot better. The only "good" video you have is lms 2.0 teaser, and its NEW. I think some lms 3.0 vids would be great and maybe get people playing it more (thers NOBODY on the servers anymore from my perspective Crying or Very sad )
calimer
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Juash for the feedback. If you are bored can you go to http://Kids.PlatinumArts.Net and check out sandbox? I'm interested in your feedback. Take care.
-calimer
Visit our Moddb Page
Juash

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I checked out the sandbox, but when I ran the .bat file it said that it didn't load right and to try to run the .bat file!
calimer
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to click where it says clickmetostart ^^ Take care.
-calimer
Visit our Moddb Page
Blasto007
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey calimer sorry it took me a while to get back with you. But I am looking at Sandbox this weekend when things slow down. I signed up in your forums there to show my support and maybe help get other ppl to join. I saw the images and it has me wanting to work with it, again why i'll wait for the weekend. It looks like it could help me learn the cads and what not, so maybe i could learn from this and be able to build my own level someday for lms. Cause i have lots of ideas. But anyway, just letting you know I'll help support this too, b/c you're a good person for the kids to know. Anyway, the voices in my head are taking back over, later. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: