LMS 2.0 Bug reporting thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> 2.0 Official Tech Support and Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
calimer
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great bug reporting guys! Thank you so much for the time you have spent reporting those bugs! We see everything you post and hopefully the majority of the things you mentioned will be fixed in the next version, especially the bigger ones. Take care.
-calimer
Come and talk to us on IRC
Visit our Moddb Page
newheavenpete

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:09 am    Post subject: Hi everyone Reply with quote

Hello Friends,

Hello Sir and Mam,

Well this is my first time joining the LMS and thx u 2 them and thx u 2 my friends and buddies Wink But em i have a question, my question is: How do i get the ROE Coop and the DC_Doom 3 or OC_Doom 3??? Laughing i know it sounds funny but if anyone can help me out please do so, tat would be grateful! Thx u Exclamation

newheavenpete@yahoo.com

airforcefreak10@hotmail.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The Master
leet Beta Tester

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:31 am    Post subject: Re: Hi everyone Reply with quote

newheavenpete wrote:
But em i have a question, my question is: How do i get the ROE Coop and the DC_Doom 3 or OC_Doom 3??? Laughing i know it sounds funny but if anyone can help me out please do so, tat would be grateful! Thx u Exclamation

ROE Coop is a seperate gametype that plays the Resurrection Of Evil Doom 3 explansion pack levels, so you can obviously only join/make servers that have it if you have the expansion installed as well. You don't have to download the gametype seperately or anything, it is always there.

OC_Doom 3 is the Open Coop mod, which is a completely different mod for Doom 3 being worked on by some other mod team, and has nothing to do with Last Man Standing.

THE LMS MOD IS THE BEST MOD FOR DOOM 3!!

See? Told you it was a great Signature.
mixa
leet Beta Tester

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
OC_Doom 3 is the Open Coop mod, which is a completely different mod for Doom 3 being worked on by some other mod team, and has nothing to do with Last Man Standing.

you sound like you are happy Twisted Evil

and thanks to skutarth about abivideo's covers

gaillard

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone have anyideo whats wrong with the client side ragdolls? i'm very curious
gaillard

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone have anyideo whats wrong with the client side ragdolls? i'm very curious
MiZerY

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:49 pm    Post subject: Respawn bug Reply with quote

When a player gets killed and respawn (i have tried this with several maps now) 1st of all he have to walk ALL the way to the other players, plus often some doors CANT be opened agian! This aint good... Please fix this! Laughing
Thanks, i love your mod.
The Master
leet Beta Tester

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Respawn bug Reply with quote

MiZerY wrote:
plus often some doors CANT be opened agian! This aint good... Please fix this! Laughing

If you were playing any ROE level past Erebus 6, those were not optimized for coop. This means that those doors will lock, there are no moving spawns, ect. All ROE maps are optimized for version 3.0 so you don't have to worry about that.

But if you weren't playing ROE and those were other maps with locking doors, you need to list which ones so they can be fixed.

THE LMS MOD IS THE BEST MOD FOR DOOM 3!!

See? Told you it was a great Signature.
corvey
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMS 2.0 release bugs...

The Berserker makes you see BLACK through the whole time it's active, EVERYTIME.

Some scenes or hallways in a number of different maps, you'll see northing but black for a few seconds then fades back in. This happens a lot in 2.0...

Spectator mode shows some weird 2-D and backwards name tags when specing another player..

The end of hell is sometimes unfinsihable as a floating seeker may be somewhere else in the map and can't finish.

The BUNKER LMS MOD MAP in the pinkie room, the door will not open sometimes and the game can not go any further having to force you goto another map or restart.
Riddick
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey corvey do u have an ati or nvidia video card?

Riddick
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

corvey wrote:
The Berserker makes you see BLACK through the whole time it's active, EVERYTIME.

This is fixed. Actually it is fixed in the first first test pack for LMS 3.0.

corvey wrote:
Some scenes or hallways in a number of different maps, you'll see northing but black for a few seconds then fades back in. This happens a lot in 2.0...

Need more detail. Which maps and where were you on them. I know there is a fade at the first elevator on CPU but it was put there by ID software when they made the map. If you let me know where to look I may be able to fix them.

corvey wrote:
Spectator mode shows some weird 2-D and backwards name tags when specing another player..

I have not seen this but I don't spectate much on the maps. I will have to try this the next time my server has a few people on it.

corvey wrote:
The end of hell is sometimes unfinsihable as a floating seeker may be somewhere else in the map and can't finish.

I just noticed a few days ago some problems at the end of hell1 that were not there with previous releases. I need to look at them closer to figure out what happened.

corvey wrote:
The BUNKER LMS MOD MAP in the pinkie room, the door will not open sometimes and the game can not go any further having to force you goto another map or restart.

Was this prog_bunker or kf_bunker. I don't know that map very well so maybe Calimer or MercyKiller can comment on this one.

Hobbes
MercyKiller
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

prog_bunker. I haven't been able to replicate this on a consitent basis as a client and not at all as a server. Not sure what's causing the problem.
corvey
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PROG Bunker MAP in the pinkie room the door will not open sometimes...

Here are some pics of the specator view:
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a180/corvey/shot00004.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a180/corvey/shot00008.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a180/corvey/shot00009.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a180/corvey/shot00016.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a180/corvey/shot00017.jpg

These views when follow another player, the names will be completely 2-D meaning you can rotate all the way around the names and even see ZOOMED in if close and completely backwards.
ALSO, the as you will see in the pics, the name PLATE of FLASH GORDON WILL NOT GO AWAY in the 20 pics I have of this, it's in all 5 of these.

I will try ro write down the exact points of the blacks outs next time, sorry.
but there are numberous places including one going onto an elevator.
Blackout in the elevator on monorail in the begining for sure.

INVISIBLE imps or maggots, I think it's maggots. When they are invisilbe in the SPCOOP, they can hurt you, and you don't know whats going on your just losing damage, you have to shoot blindly to kill it. A good example to see this is in radio tower, but this happens on several other maps as well in SPCOOP. The visual in radio is they disapear in a blood spray and move forward a bit then re-appear in a blood spray to full visibility. This is a new bug to 2.0 as I haven't seen it before.
MiZerY

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Respawn bug Reply with quote

The Master wrote:

If you were playing any ROE level past Erebus 6, those were not optimized for coop. This means that those doors will lock, there are no moving spawns, ect. All ROE maps are optimized for version 3.0 so you don't have to worry about that.

But if you weren't playing ROE and those were other maps with locking doors, you need to list which ones so they can be fixed.

Well, sounds good. But anyone know when 3.0 will be released?
Hobbes
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since we released 2.0 less than 1 month ago we have not set a new release date for 3.0. Play 2.0 for now. There are only 5 out of the 56 maps included with the mod that are a problem on a dedicated server only. If you create a listen server it is very easy to allow them to be completed. If you want to play the unmodified ROE maps on a dedicated server you can play on my server. I have them all working. 8)

Hobbes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> 2.0 Official Tech Support and Feedback All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 3 of 11

Jump to: