Wondering about joining...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> Join the Last Man Standing Team
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xXBlooDjunkiEx
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:27 pm    Post subject: Wondering about joining... Reply with quote

I just got Doom 3, and I also just got Maya 6 Unlimited, 3d Studio MAX 7, and AutoCAD2005, so I got some software under my belt, also I have Microsoft Visual C++ 6. I'm a beginner-intermediate at programming, and I just started using Maya and 3d Studio, but I'm really interested in this stuff and was wondering if I could be of any help, even if I wasn't part of the team, I just need something to do to get used to this stuff, and this mod looks real interesting and I would like to do anythign I can to help, I've always wanted to make a mod but haven't had the chance or the team to yet.. Also, I have some previous mapping experence, FarCry Sandbox, the old Rogue Spear (lol) and a liittle bit of HL/CS mapping. I don't have any work to show you yet but I can get some stuff done and post it if you'd like. Thanks for you time Smile :P

Edit: Also my whole family and most of my friends are musicians, and my friend owns a few guns, and I'm in a band, so naturally I have a crap load of instruments around the house, along with a personal recording studio in my basement, and enough microphones to go with. If any sounds or music is needed I can most likely help with that also.

Edit 2: Keep forgetting things, I also own Wavelab, Nuendo, CubaseSX, and Reason for sound editing programs, I think that music and sounds would be the strong points.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
calimer
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'd love to have you on the team, especially as a coder. Would you be interested in helping us with coop? As said in other threads, we do have a guy working on it but he isn't an official member but hopefully you two could work on it together. As we need help coding the scoring systems and all that fun stuff.

As far as sound effects and music, we are in pretty decent shape in that area but it certainly doesn't hurt to have some extra support in that area.

As far as Maya stuff, we aren't really in much need of model support, not yet at least. Coding is the biggest area we need help in, and if the coding jobs I mentioned in the beginning paragraph are things you'd be interested in working on, then I'd more than like having you on the team. Let me know what you think. Take care, and thanks so much for your interest.
-calimer
xXBlooDjunkiEx
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm not really the best coder and all, but I do think that I could easlily figure it out, I'm pretty good at learning things real quick, real real quick, but I'm an all around guy, and if you guys need help with anything I can do that. I think I'll start working on a scoring system, do you guys have anything I could base it off of? I'll get to work asap, probably tomorrow or the next day, doing a LAN party today. Thanks a lot.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Timbobsteve
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sup xBloodJunkiex,

got an e-mail I can reach you @ ??? Need to chat bout ur talents ?

-Timbobsteve(LMS Team)
calimer
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I signed you up. Welcome to the team, I'll be creating a post in the private forum shortly about the whole scoring deal. Glad to have you aboard. Take care.
-calimer
xXBlooDjunkiEx
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot, and my email is paulgam@charter.net
Acid
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the LMS team. Lol, seriously guys. Half of the members on this board are Mod Members :p
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> Join the Last Man Standing Team All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: