Join the Team

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> Join the Last Man Standing Team
View previous topic :: View next topic  
inteleky

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 4:55 pm    Post subject: Join the Team Reply with quote

To Whom it May Concern,

My name is Justin Bell and I am a composer. I am currently studying composition at UCLA and have been a musician/composer and sound engineer for 15 years. I am writing to see if Last Man Standing is looking for a composer to write original, royalty free music for your Mods. I can write in all styles and can supply a demo if you would like to hear more.

I do understand that you are not currently soliciting composers for your organization. However, I am willing to write music for your games without pay. Please contact me if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your time.

Best,

Justin Bell

benatural@sbcglobal.net
justbell@arts.ucla.edu
calimer
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm definitely interested in listening to any demos that you have or want to share with us. Currently we do have a good amount of musical tracks, even some that are left over, but sometime in the future we are planning on creating a playlist type feature where players can select music they want to listen to as they play. Also maybe we could find maps for music to fit in now since we currently have a few maps with the same sound track. I'm very interested in listening to any music you want to share but I just can't say for 100% that we'd be able to use it any time soon. Take care and thank you for your interest Smile
-calimer
Come and talk to us on IRC
Visit our Moddb Page
inteleky

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderfull! Thank you for responding so quickly. I'm at school right this minute so I won't be able to get you the demo until tonight. Hopefully that will be fine and perhaps we can work something out!

Justin
calimer
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rereading your intial post I saw that you said you were a sound engineer. I was wondering if maybe you'd be interested in helping out with custom sounds too? Our mission pack in the next release will probably require some new sounds and it would be helpful to have a pro on board to help with that. Let me know what you think. Take care.
-calimer
Come and talk to us on IRC
Visit our Moddb Page
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> Join the Last Man Standing Team All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: