the machine gun thing with the grenade launcher

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> Join the Last Man Standing Team
View previous topic :: View next topic  

should i use it or make a new model?
use current
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
make new
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
diffrent gun entirely
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
wtf is it uyour talking about???
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
all of the above
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

DOOMER4LIFE

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:52 am    Post subject: the machine gun thing with the grenade launcher Reply with quote

this isnt good this machine gun was going good and i made a mistake on it and i cant fix it either we do with the mistake (it isnt really major but its not minor either) and get a model out in about 5 -9 more days or i start over and take up to 2-3 weeks again. claimer scince your the main LMS guy ill let you decide the problom is the gub is deformed a bit it was a error when i tried to attacth the grenade launcher so it looks round and is then like flt on a part and it loooks llike crap lemme no what we should do if i dont start all the wya over jus go back to the basic bas i shpould have a passable model in a week or week and a half if i work pretty hard on it. so claimer its your choice..... (yes) or (no)?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Corrupt Chocula
Die Hard LMS Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so is the gun clipping itself? if thats the case make a new model, im sure everyone would rather have a good model and wait a bit instead of a messed up one
BTW who is this poll directed to?
DOOMER4LIFE

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was directed at claimer scince it seems hes the one in charge of the whole lms project but the poll counts to everyone after there are 20-25 votes total i will decide what to do from the feed back i get what claimer says and what the public wants
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
calimer
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are always welcome to try to contribute what you want to the mod but I can't always say for sure that it will make it in. We do have a weapon modeler who is helping us out that is very active so I'm not sure if we'd need a second, though I am interested in having new monsters in lms. I will definitely take a look at anything you show me though and take it into consideration. I really don't want any models though that are of subquality so you probably would have to start again if you wanted, though I don't want to waste your time if we don't end up using it.. Let me know what you think. Take care.
-calimer
Corrupt Chocula
Die Hard LMS Fan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

calimer wrote:
I am interested in having new monsters in lms

SPIDER MASTERMIND! that would be a cool monster in doom 3 Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm master mind ehh? that would be a bit easier although hmm lets see i will try to do my best on the gun but if all else fails ill do master mind
DOOMER4LIFE.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

4 got 2 log in lol
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> Join the Last Man Standing Team All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: