New additions to the LMS Coop Mod Team, and a new Interview!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
calimer
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:13 pm    Post subject: New additions to the LMS Coop Mod Team, and a new Interview! Reply with quote

First I'd like to mention some new additions to our team! We have a new music group that is working with us that goes by the name Opaque, currently represented by Nocturn. Check out some of their current music here They are currently working on more music too, specifically suited for monster killing. Also I'd like to mention the addition of a new mapper named Agent Spork as a Contributor. Our team is getting to be so large that it is needed to have people join on sort of a trial basis. If they show motivation then we can sign them right on. Agent Spork has already shown us some great screenshots so I'm sure he'll be on the team in no time. It is a great honor to have them working with us!

Also we have a new interview with Amped DX that is out, it can be found here I hope you enjoy it. To update you on Beta 0.2 news, we are entering our final crunch time for the release. This hopefully means that the Beta will be released on Sunday or Monday at the latest. I can't promise that it will be out on at the latest Monday, but I sure am hoping. In the meantime play Beta 0.1 and watch our Coop video Take care!
-calimer
irc.gamesurge.net channel #lms-mod
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: