Ammo Respawning? How to stop this if there is a way...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> General Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ghatanathoa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:37 pm    Post subject: Ammo Respawning? How to stop this if there is a way... Reply with quote

I have always wanted the ability to make weapons and ammo NOT respawn during coop. I usually only play with a couple of friends or just one and we desperatly want to make this happen. The feel of coop is ruined by constantly backtracking to pickup ammo, we try not to play that way but it just happens (to my dismay). I feel there is already alot of ammo in doom3 standard and for two people to split it would give a more desperate and have to be careful kind of feeling. I really hope there is a command I am missing or something since I know this project is pretty much over with Sad

Any clue peoples? Thx!
calimer
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you could potentially add a really long respawn time to the "key" of each item. So you could make the key respawn 600000. If that doesn't work you could make them dm items and then change the repawn time. A code change could be possible but not sure if that is in the SDK or not. You could also simply remove items from the map so that it isn't feasible to backtrack to them. Take care.
-calimer
Come and talk to us on IRC
Visit our Moddb Page
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> General Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: