Post By Sszark

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> 3.0 Official Tech Support and Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
calimer
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Post By Sszark Reply with quote

Sszark

"First, I'd like to say LMS kicks more ass than any mod out there today, period. There is nothing like D3 coop. But recently I've been having problems. Basically every server but one with really crappy ping won't let me join. When I try It says "you have pak files missing, want to go to this site?" which leads me to here, the LMS site if I click yes. Yesterday I installed the official 1.31 patch, but as that patch causes problems, I uninstalled D3, deleted the folder it was in, reinstalled it, installed the v1.3 patch, then installed the current version of LMS. But I keep getting these pak errors. I do not have ROE and am not trying to join ROE games. I read the other pak thread and it said to dl LMS from the gamershell mirror, but I'm positive that's where I did get it. Can anyone help?"
Come and talk to us on IRC
Visit our Moddb Page
calimer
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you checked the FAQ for the listing of required paks and checksums? That would be the first place to start. Every download location should work okay. If you are still having problems, hang on tight because LMS 4.0 is really going to be out any day now, sooooo close Very Happy Take care.
-calimer
Visit our Moddb Page
Sszark

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting that. Yeah, I did that, everything checks out, even the checksums are good. Right after that, the txt file says "
Current search path:..." and lists all the files again.

Guess i'll wait for LMS4.
calimer
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you know if you have anything extra in your base folder that might be causing a problem? When you get that message it means that you have something different than the server as far as files. Also if you have any extra folders in the LMS folder or base that don't belong that can mess it up too. Take care.
-calimer
Visit our Moddb Page
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> 3.0 Official Tech Support and Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: