- PC Gamer UK February 2005
- PC Gamer UK March 2005
PC Gamer USA Modwatch
PC Gamer USA Webpage Front Page Mention
- GameStar (German Magazine)
PC GAMES (German Magazine, DVD version)
- PC Action May 2005 (German Magazine)
The Games Machine June 2005 (Italian Magazine, DVD version)
The Games Machine (Italian Magazine, Estimated in September 2005 issue, Scan Pending)
PcZone Magazine (appeared in the July issue)
Domashny PK August 2005 (Ukrainian Magazine, scan pending)
- Gameplay August 2005 (Ukrainian Magazine, scan pending)
PC Gamer UK (September 2005 issue, DVD Version)
ModNMod Review, June 30 2005
PC Action September 2005 (German Magazine)
Bravo Screenfun (German Magazine, December issue coverdisk)
Future France (French Magazine, November issue coverdisk)
The Mac Observer Review, January 9th 2006
PC Gamer UK (January 2006 issue, DVD Version)
Computer Gaming World Magazine (May 2006, scan pending)
Game Informer Issue (March 2006)
PC Gamer UK (estimated May Issue, scan spending)
- Last Man Standing Coop Mod is a Doom 3 Coop Single Player and Multiplayer modification that aims to bring back the classic Doom experience. Our LMS Mod gametype is survival in nature where you face swarms of attacking monsters to the adrenaline pumping energy of heavy metal soundtracks. We also fully support Single Player Cooperative play through the SP Coop gametype. Also the Doom 3 expansion pack is supported through the ROE coop gametype and the Classic Doom for Doom 3 Mod is supported through the gametype Cdoom Coop. Also Last Man Standing Coop has recently won the award for Best Doom 3 Mod Of The Year in the IGF.com competition which is featured at the GDC!
The goal of the Mod Last Man Standing Coop is to utilize the most intriguing elements of the Classic Dooms, the Doom 3 single-player campaign, and ROE and incorporate them into a simple, fresh, and fun coop multiplayer experience. However if multiplayer isn't your thing, our levels are fully playable single player.
We have several different map types that we employ in our gametype "LMS Mod". The basic goal in KF (Killfest) maps is to kill as many monsters as you can, and remain the last marine standing at the end of a match. In Prog (Progression) players progress through the levels much like in Doom 3 single player levels. However, we have tried to add our personal touches to the maps to bring back the excitement and feel of the classic dooms. In Def (Defense) maps marines are forced to hold off a certain area, protect a VIP, and/or progress backwards, etc.
With the addition of Coop to our mod, marines can partner up to increase their chances of survival. In addition to all of these features, our maps include heavy metal soundtracks to get your adrenaline levels pumping to their max! (Note the music can be turned off via the menu) The monsters keep coming, and the bullets keep flying. Let the terror begin...